Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Introducing Chris Miller Racing

As of May 15, 2011 I, Chris Miller, am no longer affiliated with NRG Tech Racing. Having started NRG with Thomas Lisner in 2001 I am proud to have seen it grow and prosper into the strong company it is today.  At this point in my life and career branching out on my own and fully dedicating myself to my new company, Chris Miller Racing, is the right step.  NRG Tech is still open under Tom's supervision and ownership.  We have come to this decision mutually and amicably and I wish Tom the best of luck in all of his future endeavors.  Should you need to contact Tom, please do so at NRG Tech (631) 243-6674 or nrgtechtom@gmail.com.

It is with great excitement and pride that I announce the official launch of Chris Miller Racing.  This company is dedicated wholly to electronic fuel injection, parts sales and consulting.  While we are still fine tuning our website, I encourage you to visit this blog for updates on the company, events, product promotions and sales!  This blog will be updated regularly, so please take a moment to "follow" the blog so that you can keep up with CMR!

I would like to thank all of my customers, family, friends, sponsors and business associates for their support throughout the years. 

2 comments:

James said...

Good luck in you new business venture Chris!

dmc4ever said...

are you going to be launching a website, or will you continue to reside here on blogspot?

Post a Comment